Sunday, July 13, 2008

PJ's Pancake House

While I was in NJ visiting Belle, I went to get breakfast with Belle and her friend Raj at this famous PJ's Pancake House. For some reason I never went to this place when I lived in Princeton, NJ. Maybe there was a good reason why I didn't. It was my first visit and I ordered this combo thing... they serve you pancakes with sausages, bacons and eggs. This was one of the nastiest meals I've ever had. The pancakes were cold and soggy. The sausage was super salty, the bacons were cold. The eggs tasted like tissues. I really don't understand how this PJ's Pancake house in Princeton is so famous and known for their pancakes. 
Belle ordered belgian waffles with ice cream and 'fresh' fruits. First of all, the strawberries were canned. Before anything, you can see that waffles were stained from fake strawberry juice. I had no idea they sold strawberries in a can. She kept offering me to try her dish (while telling me how nasty her waffles were) but I really couldn't bring myself to try it. 
Everything tasted like diner food, and we all know how much I LOVEEEE diner food. 

No comments: