Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ice Cream Bun

Where we live in BKK, all these carts would come into my development/streets and sell random food like noodles, ice cream, groceries, and all kinds of crap. It's interesting how people can buy just about anything without having to leave homes in Thailand. I don't know if people are more lazy here or in NY. Anyway, so I told my brother to grab me the regular chocolate one.

This is what my brother ordered. At first I laughed really hard, now I really don't know why this was funny to me. It's just weird that they serve you ice cream on a bun with sticky rice under. I really don't understand how this is appetizing or how this can be delicious.
The ice cream actually look better than they taste. They weren't very creamy and fattening, which most countries in Asia lack. The ice cream tasted like Breyers ice cream. you know, watery and cheapy. I'm never ordering from them again.

No comments: