Monday, July 21, 2008

Cooking with mom

For dinner today we had sashimi, fried chicken, and mushroom stir-fry.  I was just my mom's assistant in the kitchen.
We shaved white radish for sashimi and sliced salmon and tuna and made them all pretty.
Ok, so last night, I had these delicious friend chicken at my granny's house.. and today, my mom cooked some too, but these were completely different. I'm not bias or anything, but my mom really makes the best chicken. I've watched her cook them, there's no secret ingredients or anything. On top of that, they were all really easy to make. I guess she's just got the magic touch. These mushrooms I thought were totally wild.  We used them for stir-fry. They were really chewy. I wish I knew the name but apparently they don't grow in many areas. 

1 comment:

B said...

i'm coming over right now