Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pink Noodles Make Me Happy

For Lunch today we went by this really green looking restaurant called Jeam or something. I really can't spell the name right in English. The restaurants here have really weird names that aren't possible to pronounce as a foreigner.
Ian ordered Shrimp Wonton soup. This was really really good, the shrimp were so fresh you can feel the crunch. 
These fresh Spring Rolls were the appetizers, these were too sweet for my taste. I would've liked them better without the sweet peanutty sauce on top. 
 
This was my lunch, they call this Yentafo here but I really don't know how to describe the pinkness but they have this pink sauce in the soup, it doesn't make the soup sweet or anything... You gotta try it to understand. This was yummy. 

No comments: