Thursday, September 18, 2008

Extending Visa For My Alien

Ian and I had to go to the immigration place today to extend his visa for 30 more days. The area we went to was called Lumpini. I've never been in the area and it reminds me of the Wall St. in NY. It's really boring and it's full of foreign business people. We walked by this building called Life Center. It's like business building with food center on the ground floor. We stopped by there to get some lunch because they had all these cute restaurants there. The place we chose was called Yum and Tum. 
I ordered Larb with noodles. It's spicy chicken salad with noodles mixed in with it. 

Ian ordered shrimp and cucumber salad. This was better than my dish but it was just alright, nothing special. This place had an awesome atmosphere the price was descent, inexpensive. The food looks way better than it tastes though. I honestly think I can make better salads then these. 

No comments: