Monday, September 1, 2008

Kuroda

Today we went by Sukumvit Road, it's where the Japanese grocery store called Fuji Super is located, and around that area there's a whole bunch of authentic Japanese restaurants. We decided to try one out, this place was called Kuroda. Everything here is organic and apparently they have their own farm to raise their own organic animals. 
Ian ordered Masuzake and it came like this. I'm not a big fan of sake so I refused to try. The smell of sake alone makes me wanna throw up. 
Yakitori here was really really tasty. It was definitely the sauce and the charcoal grill. 
Ian ordered Japanese hamburger, this was okay. I'm not trying to be bias but my mom makes better ones than these. 
I think it's a Japanese thing or something to include this random potato salad with the meal. This came with my meal and it was alright. I would've been fine without it honestly. It tasted like creamy/mayonaise-y potatoes. 
This was my meal, my meat sushi. The include chicken katsu sushi. raw beef sushi, and grilled chicken sushi. I think the best ones were the raw meat ones. The rest were just okay.. The atmosphere here was somewhat uncomfortable and the service was horribly slow considering there were only 8 people (2 tables) eating there including us. 

No comments: