Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CREPES CREPES!!!

I don't know about you people but my friends from NY and I kinda have this crepe obsession thing going on. It's becoming very clear to me that Thai people have that obsession too. In the past 2 months I've noticed that there's crepe stations EVERYWHERE here in BKK... every single food court possible they have a crepe station. Today, my brother invited Ian and I to go visit his school, Bangkok University. First of all, this campus was nice as hell, he had already me all jealous because they had nicer facilities than the school I graduated from, Pratt Brooklyn. Then he took me to the cafeteria and I saw this;
They freakin have crepe station$$$ at their school! This made me want to cry. In the past 4 years, if I had came to school in BKK I could've had crepes with my lunch EVERYDAY. 
Yes, this lady is making me the chocolate banana crepe. 
yeahhh.... alll ovaaa that shhiieeettt. 

No comments: