Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Like Visiting My Sick Friend At The Hospital Because...

My model friend ended up having to stay in the hospital so we visited her. Normally people bring a lot of food, flowers and gifts when visiting a patient in the hospital but this wasn't the case. I called her up asking her what she wanted to eat and she told me not to bring anything but to come over and help her eat the food she got from her visitors. We got there and there were just mad food siting around. One of her fan clubs bought her some pastries from LenĂ´tre, one of the expensive bakeries from Longlor (rich bitches area) 
This was alright, it looks good but unfortunately they're canned fruits. 
This was like a custard pie. It formed a pool of custard in my mouth, it's really really good. 
This was similar to the one above but this has cherry flavor mixed in with the custard. I wish I took pictures of these before I ate them... I was so excited I forgot about the blog. 

No comments: