Monday, August 18, 2008

BESTEST CAKE IN THE WORLD

The cake! Her Cake was the best thing about her birthday!! We had 2 cakes. One cake my dad bought for my mom. It was vanilla ice cream cake. It was okay. I wasn't really a big fan because it had stale brownies on top. The second cake shown below, came from our family friend. Apparently this lady only bakes for her friends and people she knows. So we got the exclusive cake.

This cake came in a box like this. This was super cute and convenient to carry. 
Apparently this lady only uses fresh fruits for her cakes. This was honestly the bestest cake I've had in my life. This was sooooooo good. It wasn't tooo chocolat-y and it was just right. The texture, the flavor, the fruits she chose for the cake. It was just perfect! In between layers are bananas and chocolate. I honestly think I can eat the whole cake myself.. I really could, in one setting. 

I took 2 pieces. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me more about where can I find Baked wicca?

LOOKING so YUMMY on those photos!!